As a key member of the HR team, this temporary role will handle the HR system projects for annual HR programs related to Compensation Planning as well as Jobvite and ADP HR implementation and ongoing maintenance. This is a hands-on role which requires the ability to drive projects and perform detailed analytical and technical tasks at the same time.
- Accountable for providing all systems related requirements for annual Compensation Planning programs (Merit, Equity and Bonus) and other HR Programs as needed
- Partner with HR staff on implementation of Jobvite as well as ADP HR with responsibilities including project planning and analysis, requirements gathering and documentation, system configurations, testing, deployment, cutover coordination, training and system post go live stabilization
- Partner with HR staff to coordinate with system vendors (HRIS, ATS, and Compensation) to complete assigned project deliverables including documenting requirements, system configurations and business processes. Perform gap analysis on all requirements and conduct ongoing trouble shooting analysis for prompt resolutions.
- Closely partner with Compensation system vendor to ensure smooth performance review process which includes data load activities and rigorous auditing activities to ensure data accuracy is achieved. Understand and develop (as needed) metrics and analytical reports (involving calculated fields). Manage ongoing maintenance of Compensation system and resolve system issues.
- Partner with HR staff to develop communication and training plans including the development of training scenarios for different users.
- Develop relationships with various business functions in HR, IT, Finance, and other business groups to ensure open communication regarding upcoming projects, resource requirements, and project participation
- Provide backup HRIS support for other HR Programs as needed
- Partner with HR Staff/Managers to process off-cycle employee compensation and organizational changes, including: comp analysis and recommendations, processing of change forms, entry into HRIS and other HR reports, and communication to business groups, as appropriate.
- Preparation and maintenance of monthly reports including stock grant list, headcount reporting, and other ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Quarterly salary survey and compensation reporting updates, including updates in HRIS and Radford salary survey questionnaire submissions
- Partner with Finance on company organizational changes to update HR systems
- Provide/review compensation data to Staffing team for headcount requisitions and offers
- Bachelor degree in Business, Information Systems, and/or 5+ years of HRIS experience required; including Jobvite, ADP HR, and Oracle
- Work experience with HR with a strong understanding of HR Compensation programs and processes
- 3+ years of experience in managing system projects
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands and thrive in a collaborative, ambiguous and fast paced environment
- Experience in aligning systems and processes to business needs; have an analytical and logical approach to problem solving
- Must be a self-starter and independent team-player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with employees at all levels
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to manage change effectively; always mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications
- Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices
- Strong relationship building skills in order to acquire trust of business partners
- Experience using MS Office; strong expertise in MS Excel required